- Acknowledge that God can do it and act in obedience to his word.
- Note what God says in the bible and what has happened in the past.
- Say it in prayer.
- Wait and meditate (individual).
- Encourage one another (community).
- Remind yourself daily of God’s promises (thru the Bible, answers to prayer, prophecies and community input).
1 Cor. 9:1-27
I. Pastoral Rights (1-12a, 13,14)
A. List of Rights
Are you about the Father’s work?
A. What are we about? What is our focus?
B. We are about Jesus.
C. What was Jesus about?
1. Jesus was about His Father’s work (Jn. 17:4).
2. What is the Father’s work?
Join us for a multi-cultural and vibrant Christian experience in English! See the Direction page for the step-by-step “how-to” on reaching us Sundays at 12 noon.